Question: What is a booster club?
A booster club is a group of fans who have an interest in promoting the team and the game and trying to add some excitement on the game night. They support the players and raise funds for charities.
There are different levels of participation. Running for the executive or being a member at large.
Helping on a game night or sitting on committees, or just enjoying the privileges being a member brings.
Your club membership provides the following benefits:
- Members-only monthly newsletter with interviews, insider information and scouting reports
In the following subsections you will find the information about our Marlies Booster Club.
Booster Club History
Join Marlies Booster Club (Application Form)
Web Site Registration Process
- Organized Road Trips
- Access to the game night giveaways for games missed
- Ticket Exchange Program between Booster Club members
- Member-only access to the Booster Club web site which provides the ability to start a personal blog, access private content, post comments and much more
- Other benefits/events to be announced